Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
How often will I get time to speak or have tutorials with my Paramedic Science lecturers?
As a teaching-intensive University, your tutors aim to provide you with as much contact time as possible to be confident in your studies. You are also able to request tutorials with your Personal Tutors if you need further guidance, which will be accommodated as much as possible, taking into account what year you are in, which part of the programme, and the time available during peak times. There will be scheduled personal 1:1 tutorial sessions for all students. Typically, questions should be asked before or after lessons or lectures at the designated times to make the best use of contact time and the ability to discuss more freely.
If you do require additional tutorial time, firstly please read through any briefs that you have been provided with and programme specifications to get a good understanding of the task. You can also use the opportunity to discuss it with your peers, which is usually a great starting point and the general questions you may have may be shared by others too.
If you have any enquiries relating to this you can contact the Paramedic Sciences Team to discuss, their contact details can be from the Paramedic Science course page.
Alternatively, chat to our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
At the University of Bolton, we understand our students have different requirements and pride ourselves on the positive and supportive learning environment we provide. Being voted No. 1 for Student Satisfaction for the past three years (Complete University Guide, North West) is a testament to our approach.