Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
How do I log in to #UniAsItShouldBe and when will I know when my awards have been made?
Thank you for your question, if you log in to your university email and check for an email from customer.service@UniAsItShouldBe.co.uk and follow the instructions. This will enable you to log onto the #UniAsItShouldBe page website so that you can start spending your award. Each time a new award is made you will be notified in the same way.
For more details about eligibility and how to join please visit #UniAsItShouldBe joining page, or to find out what you can have access to with the #UniAsItShouldBe Award please see our #UniAsItShouldBe page. The Student Funding Team will also be happy to advise you on the full terms and conditions or other #UniAsItShouldBe Award enquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, chat to our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
What is #UniAsItShouldBe? A university that puts its students and their needs first through a supportive learning environment. Welcome to the University of Bolton.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.