- Help Centre
- Learn More About Our Courses
- Nursing and Midwifery
Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
Interviewing for Nursing and Midwifery courses
For Home and EU applicants, the Nursing and Midwifery Team would typically offer face-to-face interviews, however, during COVID-19 we are currently interviewing via Zoom. You will be invited to book an appointment time via email, then the joining details will be sent to you via e-mail closer to the time of the interview date.
We strongly advise that you check the entry requirements on the course pages beforehand, and prepare the talking points of your experience and ambitions within Nursing and Midwifery.
Please note that Nursing and Midwifery applications are currently unavailable for international students due to visa restrictions, and therefore these applications will be automatically rejected.
If you have any other enquiries relating to this you can contact the Nursing and Midwifery Team to discuss, their contact details can be found at the bottom of the specific course page by searching the Nursing and Midwifery subject area.
You can also chat with our staff directly every Wednesday from 2 pm - 4 pm and periodically throughout the working week.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Or book onto one of our Open Days or Course Advice Days to find out more and speak with the team.
At the University of Bolton, we understand our students have different requirements and we pride ourselves on the positive and supportive learning environment we provide. Being voted No. 1 for Student Satisfaction for the past three years (Complete University Guide, North West) is a testament to our approach.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.