Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
- Graduation Ceremony
- Academic Dress and Photography
- Award Information
- Special requirements, information for students and guests.
- Travel Information
- International Students and Visitor Visas
- How to contact the Graduation Team
- Booking and Tickets
- Dates of 2023 Graduation Ceremonies
- Covid 19 Information
- Where is the Graduation Ceremony?
- Closed Doors Policy
Interview for Health and Social Care courses
For Home and EU applicants to BSc, HND and foundation routes, the Health and Social Care Team would typically offer face-to-face interviews, however, during COVID-19 we are currently interviewing via Zoom. You will be invited to book an appointment time via email, then the joining details will be sent to you via e-mail closer to the time of the interview date.
Please note that (FdA) Health and Social Care applications are currently unavailable for international students due to visa restrictions, therefore these applications can not be considered. Additionally, there are several Health and Social Care routes, some of which require you to be employed by an employer supporting the Higher Education Apprenticeship scheme, and who will sponsor your studies. Other routes, such as undergraduate BSc and HND are accessible without these conditions, however, still have specific entry requirements and/or UCAS tariff points to gain admission.
We strongly advise that you check the entry requirements on the course pages beforehand, and prepare your talking points of your experience and ambitions within Health and Social Care.
For all the details on the specific Health and Social Care courses or if you have any other enquiries relating to this please visit the Health and Social Care subject area, you will also find contact details of the Health and Social Care Team if would like to speak to them directly.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
At the University of Bolton, we understand our students have different requirements and we pride ourselves on the positive and supportive learning environment we provide. Being voted No. 1 for Student Satisfaction for the past three years (Complete University Guide, North West) is a testament to our approach.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.