Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
How are Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering courses taught during COVID-19?
The National Centre for Motorsport Engineering main building has had an extensive safety-focused assessment and changes made to make it a COVID-secure site. We have been able to teach a blended model of online and in-person teaching and have continued, and in some cases increased, our practicals in person but with some adjustments to safe working distances and on-site requirements.
For more traditional modules we have a blended approach of online and some in-person touch points to allow you access to facilities and the normality of the classroom. Our online lessons are recorded so you have more opportunities than ever to learn and study areas of the modules and utilise them for revision to ensure you can add that topical skill to your toolbox.
If you have any other enquiries relating to this you can contact the Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering Team to discuss, their contact details can be found at the bottom of the specific course page by searching the Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering subject area.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
At the University of Bolton, we understand our students have different requirements and we pride ourselves on the positive and supportive learning environment we provide. Being voted No. 1 for Student Satisfaction for the past three years (Complete University Guide, North West) is a testament to our approach.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.