Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
How are Health and Social Care courses taught during COVID-19?
During the current circumstances most theoretical sessions and tutorials are taught online through various new digital technologies, however, due to the practical nature of Health and Social Care subjects and particularly Health and Social Care courses where there is contact with patients, there are some sessions delivered within the Clinical Suites and other specialist on-campus facilities.
The structure and schedule of teaching and learning will adapt to new UK Government advice during the COVID-19 measures, so please take into account any guidance that has been outlined by the University, the Health and Social Care Team, your designated NHS Trust, or www.gov.uk/coronavirus.
For all the details on the specific Health and Social Care courses or if you have any other enquiries relating to this please visit the Health and Social Care subject area, you will also find contact details of the Health and Social Care Team if would like to speak to them directly.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
At the University of Bolton, we understand our students have different requirements and we pride ourselves on the positive and supportive learning environment we provide. Being voted No. 1 for Student Satisfaction for the past three years (Complete University Guide, North West) is a testament to our approach.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.