Entry Requirements

Do you offer any pre-sessional English courses?

You need a high level of English to start an undergraduate or postgraduate course, if you need to improve your English language skills, you can take an English Pre-Sessional course. To improve your subject-specific knowledge, you can take an International Foundation Programme (IFP) or an International Pre-Masters course. Our specialist English for Academic Purposes (EAP) courses offer a combination of English language, academic skills and subject content, integrating English programmes and subject programmes, and enable you to communicate effectively in an academic institution. For more information please visit our pre-sessional english page.