Disability Services

Do I have to apply for Disabled Students' Allowance (DSA)?

You don't have to apply for Disabled Students' Allowance (DSA) however it is advisable as this may affect the support the University can put in place for you. It is unreasonable to expect the University to fund any support that you are eligible for through DSA.

You can also chat with our staff directly every Wednesday from 2 pm - 4 pm and periodically throughout the working week.

Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.

Or book onto one of our Open Days or Course Advice Days to find out more and speak with the team.

Please contact the Disability Team for more information on 01204 903 478 or email: disabilityinfo@bolton.ac.uk, more information can also be found here.

The University of Bolton award-winning Student Services Team ensures students needs and requirements are supported, so they can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe.

We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.