Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
Support for New and Current Students
Is the Halls of Residence secure?
Orlando Village is the only approved accommodation provider recommended by the University of Bolton.
We take your safety and security very seriously. Orlando Village provides a secure halls environment composing of an electric gate system, fob access, an outdoor CCTV system and secure perimeter fencing. The site is staffed 24 hours a day with both staff and overnight security.
For more information on how we keep Orlando Village safe, please check out our welcome pack. For further details including viewing, booking, or the different types of rooms available visit our Orlando village website, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01204 903 488.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Bolton is recognised as one of the friendliest towns in the UK, only 20-minutes by train from Manchester city centre. It's a great place to live.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.