Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
I'm starting my course in January or May 2021, will I be able to get the #UniAsItShouldBe cashless bursary?
Yes. The award is for all new full-time undergraduate students commencing their studies (at level 3 or 4, based on the University campus) studying a two, three, or four-year programme. The award is available only to those starting at the beginning of the course and not those entering via advanced entry.
For more details about eligibility and how to join please visit our #UniAsItShouldBe joining page, or to find out what you can have access to with the #UniAsItShouldBe Award please see our #UniAsItShouldBe page. The Student Funding Team will be happy to advise you on the full terms and conditions or other #UniAsItShouldBe Award inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
What is #UniAsItShouldBe? A University that puts its students and their needs first through a supportive learning environment. Welcome to the University of Bolton.