Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
Support for New and Current Students
I'm interested in a course, where can I get more information?
Many of our course guides, prospectuses, and school brochures are available to view online and download from here or you can request our Undergraduate course guide online on or request a prospectus page. Alternatively, please browse our subject areas on our subject areas page and select your course for detailed information about entry requirements, how to apply, module details and more.
Alternatively, chat to our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
You can find more information about the University of Bolton at our #UniAsItShouldBe page.
We are proud to offer a COVID-secure learning environment. You can read more about the measures the University has taken to ensure the campus is COVID-secure at our coronavirus page.