Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
I would like to know more about the Education and Teacher Training courses.
Thank you for enquiring about our School of Education and Psychology courses. At the University of Bolton, we pride ourselves on our student-focused approach to learning, supporting your career ambitions, and preparing you for graduate employment. Quite simply, we ensure that you enjoy your time at University; through quality teaching, passionate lecturers, supportive environments and great facilities.
Education transforms lives through understanding the philosophies and practices of teaching and learning. Our department offers a comprehensive range of programmes from undergraduate through to doctoral level, including bite-size professional development and full teacher training courses. You can find information on our courses including; entry requirements, programme leader contact details, and instructions of how to apply here.
We offer both on-campus and virtual Open Days throughout the year, which are fantastic opportunities to get a feel for our supportive community and fantastic facilities.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
At the University of Bolton we understand our students have different requirements and pride ourselves on the positive and supportive learning environment we provide. Being voted No. 1 for Student Satisfaction for the past three years (Complete University Guide, North West) is a testament to our approach; welcome to #UniAsItShouldBe.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.