Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
I work part-time, will this experience count towards the Bolton Award?
The award has been designed to be flexible and to work around your studies and life commitments, so paid employment, work experience, volunteering, and student roles all contribute towards the 15-hours you need to complete.
Please note that your studies should always take priority, so if you need a short break from your Bolton Award commitments to focus on them, please ensure that you do so or discuss this with the Careers Service.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
For further details on the Bolton Award please see our careers and employability page for self-service resources, or if you would like to book an appointment please contact one of our Employability Team today on 01204 903 080 or on www.studenthub.bolton.ac.uk.
We are proud at the University of Bolton to have a dedicated employability team, to support your career ambitions.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.