Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
I wish to apply for a programme beginning in the 2020/21 academic year. How will I be affected?
On the 21st of April 2017, the UK government confirmed that EU nationals wishing to apply to Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree programmes for the academic year 2020/21 will still be able to apply for the same loan and grant support through the Student Finance England website.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
EU nationals will still be entitled to Home fee status, this support will be available for the duration of the degree programme. For full details on this announcement, please consult the Student Loans Company (SLC) website. This also includes programs starting in January 2021 and May 2021 (as these are classed as part of the academic year 2020/21).
For more information, please visit our international students page, or visit the government website for government UK guidance here.
The University of Bolton is proud to support our student career ambitions through a positive, supportive learning environment.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.