Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
I want to change or leave my course
University is a very big stepping stone and often people wonder if they made the right course choice. Here at the University of Bolton, we offer a lot of support and guidance if you find yourself in this situation. For students in this predicament, we recommend visiting our student and careers services for a chat and some advice on what is best to do or help to switch courses.
For some advice and guidance email our team at email@example.com or call us on 01204 903 733.
Once you have decided you want to change course, you can get in touch with your personal tutor and Programme Leader to start the process. You will need the approval of your current Programme Leader, the Programme Leader of the course you are applying to transfer to, and the funding team to approve any financial effects of the course change.
If you are wanting to leave your course, please seek advice from your Personal Tutor, Programme leader, or Student Advisors before acting.
Please note that all course transfers will still be subject to the entry requirements and academic processes.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
At the University of Bolton, we understand our students have different requirements and we pride ourselves on the positive and supportive learning environment we provide. Being voted No. 1 for Student Satisfaction for the past three years (Complete University Guide, North West) is a testament to our approach.