Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
Support for New and Current Students
I need to speak to someone about mitigating circumstances, what should I do?
We understand that you have a life outside of University and sometimes things happen that can disrupt your progress on your course. Our mitigating circumstances and appeal processes are there to allow you to submit a request to the University for your difficulties to be considered or recognised so that you are not penalised academically.
Our student policy zone contains all of our policy documents and can be found on our policy zone, please ensure to select the relevant year.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
The 2020/2021 Mitigating Circumstances Policy is contained under Academic Regulations and Procedures here.
Alternatively, please email SLO@bolton.ac.uk and our Student Liaison Officers will be more than happy to help with any problems you may be facing.
At the University of Bolton we take great pride in supporting our students. Our award-winning Student Services Team are here to make your studies as enjoyable as possible.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.