Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
Support for New and Current Students
I need support to attend the open day, how do I arrange this?
We're delighted that you wish to visit us on-campus.
At the University of Bolton we are proud to have an award-winning Student Support Team who will be happy to support you at the open day. To arrange individual support for the day, please contact our Disability Team once you have booked your place on the open day. You can contact them by emailing email@example.com or calling 01204 903 478. A text service is also available on 07799657035. To find out more about all the services our Student Support Team offers, please visit our student support page.
Alternatively, chat to our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Thank you for your interest in the University of Bolton. There is no better opportunity than an open day to explore the great facilities at Bolton, and to meet our talented lecturers and students.
You can read more about the measures the University has taken to ensure the campus is COVID-secure on our coronavirus page. We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.