I have withdrawn from the University. Why am I being invited to participate in an Alternative Graduation?

You may have withdrawn and since received an interim award such as a Certificate of Higher Education or a Diploma of Higher Education. Therefore, you are eligible to participate in an Alternative Graduation. Please log in to your student record to view your results transcript.

For the most recent updates about graduation please get in touch with Student Services on or click the ask us button on the left.

At the University of Bolton, we are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe in a COVID-secure environment.