Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
I have an examination and I am unable to locate my ID card, what can I do?
It is not possible to issue a temporary card, and invigilators will not accept a passport or driving license as alternative forms of Student ID for the purpose of the examination.
If you are unable to locate your ID card you should purchase a new replacement card before sitting an examination, the fee for a replacement ID card is £10.00, you should pay at Financial Services, located in Chancellor's Mall, inform Student Services via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and take the receipt to Student Services who will then process a replacement card for you.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
If you cannot pay in person at Financial Services you can pay online through our fees and funding page, or by phone on 01204 903 180. In this case, please email proof of payment to Student Services email@example.com and they will begin processing your new Student ID Card.
Our Award-Winning Student Services Teams' prime focus is to ensure all students enjoy their University experience.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.