Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
I had a test for a specific learning difficulty when I was in secondary school. Will I be able to use it to apply for Disabled Students' Allowance (DSA)?
There is a possibility that you would be able to apply for Disabled Students' Allowance (DSA) with a diagnostic report you have had done before your 16th birthday. The person who conducted the test must have met specific professional accreditation guidelines and the Disability Team will be able to advise further on your specific report during a drop-in session. If the report is not sufficient, we can help you organise a new assessment should this be required.
Please contact the Disability Team for more information on 01204 903 478 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, more information can also be found here.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
The University of Bolton award-winning Student Services Team ensures students needs and requirements are supported, so they can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.