Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
I don't know if I am eligible to study a course, can I still come to an open day?
An open day is the perfect opportunity to talk-through our courses and your options. We can help you determine your eligibility by looking at your qualifications and experience. Please take a look through our course catalogue as a starting point using our subject areas pages. If you find a course that excites you, please book your place at an open day.
Alternatively, chat to our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Thank you for your interest in the University of Bolton. There is no better opportunity than an open day to explore the great facilities at Bolton, and to meet our talented lecturers and students. We hope that you can find the time to attend our next open day.
You can read more about the measures the University has taken to ensure the campus is COVID-secure at our coronavirus page.