Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
Support for New and Current Students
How quickly will any support be put in place for my disability needs?
This varies greatly depending on the time of year that you make contact with the Disability Service, the funding body that you apply to for Disabled Students' Allowance (DSA) and how quickly you act on things that you have to do. Once you have presented your medical evidence or Specific Learning Difficulty (SpLD) diagnostic report to the Disability Team, we may be able to set up some support immediately, such as making your tutors aware of the need for guided reading, or hand-outs in an alternative format. We would urge you to make contact with us as soon as possible before you start your course if possible.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Please contact the Disability Team for more information on 01204 903 478 or email: email@example.com, more information can also be found on our student support page.
The University of Bolton award-winning Student Services Team ensures students needs and requirements are supported, so they can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.