Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
How do I use Linkedin ?
Here at the University of Bolton we highly recommend our students use LinkedIn.
LinkedIn is a social media site but is used for professional purposes. It acts as an online CV and lets you share statuses about your achievements throughout the university, log your education and professional developments too.
This site allows you to search for jobs, graduate schemes, and internships, as well as make employers aware that you are at the job-hunting stage. You can also message people in your employment field for advice and get yourself noticed.
These days it is a key part of many top employers' recruitment processes to verify your roles, and don't forget to tidy up your other social media profiles and privacy settings if they are public or linked to your LinkedIn account.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
At the University of Bolton, we understand our students have different requirements and we pride ourselves on the positive and supportive learning environment we provide. Being voted No. 1 for Student Satisfaction for the past three years (Complete University Guide, North West) is a testament to our approach.
A quick LinkedIn Guide