Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
How do I request a letter to open a bank account?
It's quick and easy to request a bank letter online, simply login to your Student Record here and ensure your address details are correct before you submit your request. Please note that all letters will be addressed to the branches in Bolton town centre unless you state an alternative address.
Typically, letters would be printed and signed by a Student Advisor and sent to the student in the post, however, in March 2020 we have adapted the process in accordance with the UK Government guidelines and University's COVID-19 measures and therefore letters during these measures are issued as a PDF and emailed to the student. Should you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Our Award-Winning Student Services Teams' prime focus is to ensure all students enjoy their University experience.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.