Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
How do I register my participation in an Alternative Graduation?
To register as a participant, please log in to your student record – evision.bolton.ac.uk – and click “register for graduation – eligible students only” by Thursday 1 July 2021. Please note it will not be possible for us to process any late applications.
If you have any difficulties logging in, please contact the help desk on +44 (0)1204 903 444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cannot see the link to register your attendance, please email email@example.com quoting your student number.
Once you have registered to participate, you can then pre-order your academic dress via the William Northam website.
Once registration has closed, graduands who have opted to attend the Alternative Graduation will be sent a confirmation email which will include a time slot decided by The Chase Films. You must bring this to the University on your filming day, along with proof of a negative COVID-19 test (no more than 48 hours old) and arrive promptly with your student card or student number.
For the most recent updates about graduation please get in touch with Student Services on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the ask us button on the left.
At the University of Bolton, we are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe in a COVID-secure environment.