Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
How do I obtain a Student ID Card?
New students are issued with an ID card once they are fully enrolled, at the beginning of their first academic year.
Typically, student cards are issued in person at an ID verification/welcome session, however, during the current COVID-19 pandemic the process has been adapted in accordance with the University's COVID-19 measures. Therefore, Student ID cards are being posted to students once they are fully enrolled, and have uploaded a suitable photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (with a student ID number for reference).
Students can choose to collect their ID cards from the Student Centre during one of their allocated on-campus sessions, however, you must inform Student Services first by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Student ID Card is also available on your 'My Bolton' app. For more details see our upload information page, or contact email@example.com.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Our Award-Winning Student Services Teams' prime focus is to ensure all students enjoy their University experience.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.