Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
How do I interview for Paramedic Science courses?
For Home and EU applicants, the Paramedic Science Team would typically offer face-to-face interviews, however, during COVID-19 we are currently interviewing via Zoom. You will be invited to book an appointment time via email, then the joining details will be sent to you via e-mail closer to the time of the interview date.
We strongly advise that you check the entry requirements on the course page, read up around current changes, requirements, and the roles of paramedics beforehand. It is also useful to prepare the talking points of your experience and ambitions within Paramedic Sciences.
Please note that Paramedic Science applications are currently unavailable for international students due to visa restrictions, and therefore these applications can not be considered.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
If you have any enquiries relating to this you can contact the Paramedic Sciences Team to discuss, their contact details can be found at the bottom of the Nursing and Midwifery course page which you can find from the Paramedic Science course page.
At the University of Bolton, we understand our students have different requirements and pride ourselves on the positive and supportive learning environment we provide. Being voted No. 1 for Student Satisfaction for the past three years (Complete University Guide, North West) is a testament to our approach.