Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
Support for New and Current Students
How do I book onto a LEAP Workshop?
We deliver LEAP (Learning Excellence Achievement Pathway) group study skills workshops in the Hub each lunchtime (Monday-Thursday). They cover a range of topics including academic writing, critical thinking, referencing, report writing, and other skill-building and career planning workshops at different periods of the year.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
It's easy to book onto one of our workshops by visiting the student hub. Simply click Workshops and Events then search 'LEAP Workshop'.
At the University of Bolton we take great pride in supporting our students. Our award-winning Student Services Team is here to make your studies as enjoyable as possible.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.