Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
Support for New and Current Students
How do I book an appointment with the Wellbeing Support Service?
To arrange your first appointment with us please complete the registration form here.
We aim to contact you within two working days of receiving your form. A panel of University Staff made up of the University Counsellor and an Academic Lecturer (Psychology) will review your responses and will identify the appropriate service to support your needs. Your registration form and engagement with the service will be treated confidentially.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
In accordance with the UK Government guidelines and University's COVID-19 measures, Life Lounge appointments are currently online or by telephone. You will be provided with confirmation of your appointment and instructions as to how it will be conducted, for more information please see our student support page or see our Life Lounge FAQ's section.
Our Award-Winning Student Services Teams' prime focus is to ensure all students enjoy their University experience.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.