Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
How can I get the #UniAsItShouldBe £150 in each year of study?
The #UniAsItShouldBe scheme is designed to help support you with your studies. You must complete the stages detailed here our #UniAsItShouldBe page. Please note that any stages missed will not be awarded retrospectively in subsequent years.
For more details about eligibility and how to join please visit our #UniAsItShouldBe joining page, or to find out what you can have access to with the #UniAsItShouldBe Award.The Student Funding Team will be happy to advise you on the full terms and conditions or other #UniAsItShouldBe Award enquiries at email@example.com.
Alternatively, chat to our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
What is #UniAsItShouldBe? A University that puts its students and their needs first through a supportive learning environment. Welcome to the University of Bolton.