Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
Support for New and Current Students
How can I find out which books or materials are recommended for me?
Your course leader will advise you regarding books and/or materials they would recommend as being desirable to assist you with your studies. You can also find the reading lists for your modules on the Library’s Reading Lists Online system. Reading Lists Online is an online area where you can find your reading resources via the Library (both in print and online), however, #UniAsItShouldBe also lists the key recommended readings and offers the option to purchase your own personal copies for your studies.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
For more details about eligibility and how to join please visit our join #UniAsItShouldBe page, or to find out what you can have access to with the #UniAsItShouldBe Award please see #UniAsItShouldBe.The Student Funding Team will be happy to advise you on the full terms and conditions or other #UniAsItShouldBe Award enquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is #UniAsItShouldBe? A University that puts its students and their needs first through a supportive learning environment. Welcome to the University of Bolton.