Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
Support for New and Current Students
Do I need to be a student to live in student accommodation?
The Halls of Residence, Orlando Village, is the only approved accommodation provider for the students of the University of Bolton.
You will need to be a Student to apply for residence at Orlando Village, and during the application process, you will be asked to provide proof of your student status.
Orlando Village is in a fantastic location, approximately a 10-minute walk away from both the main campus and town centre. The Halls are also close to the bus and rail stations and are within easy reach of a range of supermarkets.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
For further details including viewing, booking, or the different types of rooms available, visit the Orlando village website, contact email@example.com or call 01204 903 488.
Bolton is recognised as one of the friendliest towns in the UK, only 20-minutes by train from Manchester city centre. It's a great place to live.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.