Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
Do I need a guarantor?
To successfully complete the booking process at Orlando Village, a UK Parent or legal guardian, and resident in the UK, must stand as a guarantor. The guarantor is legally bound to pay any debts accrued during the tenancy if the tenant refuses to pay. Alternatively, if you have opted to pay your full rental payment before key collection, a guarantor is not required.
Take a look at the Deed of Guarantee document. For more information about Orlando Village visit their Orlando village website, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01204 903 488.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Bolton is recognised as one of the friendliest towns in the UK, only 20-minutes by train from Manchester city centre. It's a great place to live.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.