Registering with the Volunteering Service gives you access to added benefits and services. When you register, you become part of our "Experience Volunteering" group. Your contact details will be added to an email list so that you can be kept informed of upcoming events and new opportunities as they become known, often before they appear on the web pages.
As part of the service you will also:
- be kept informed of Volunteering Fairs and events here at the University of Bolton
- receive notification of any changes to volunteering policy that might affect you as a student
- have access to the Volunteers' Support Group which meets once a month
- be encouraged to be a Volunteering Ambassador
- have access to advice and guidance on making the most of your volunteering;
- be given priority for any volunteering training that is available;
- be invited to student volunteer social events;
- be eligible for one of our certificates or awards.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
If you are interested in becoming a Volunteering Ambassador do let us know. We are interested in students who can share their experiences of volunteering, talk to other students and groups about their experiences and be a representative for volunteering at internal and external events.
At the University of Bolton, we understand our students have different requirements and we pride ourselves on the positive and supportive learning environment we provide. Being voted No. 1 for Student Satisfaction for the past three years (Complete University Guide, North West) is a testament to our approach.