Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
Support for New and Current Students
Can I still obtain Council Tax exemption if I have a debt to the University of Bolton?
Unfortunately, students who fail to pay, or fail to make satisfactory arrangements to pay their fees, may be subject to the University withholding access to official letters from the University to third parties, e.g. Council Tax Exemption Certificates.
You should speak to a Student Advisor on firstname.lastname@example.org or on our live chat here for more information.
Key information about this is detailed in the Course Fees Policy here.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Our Award-Winning Student Services Teams' prime focus is to ensure all students enjoy their University experience.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.