Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
Can a member of my family/next-of-kin sort out all my paperwork to do with my disability and talk to a Disability Advisor about my case?
No. There are several reasons for this. We cannot talk to next-of-kin or family members about your specific needs unless it is an emergency as this contravenes data protection. As an adult studying at the University we expect you to manage all aspects of your learning and administration issues yourself.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Please note, in serious and exceptional circumstances, we may take the decision to talk to next-of-kin or family about you particularly if we are concerned for yours or other students’ welfare. Please note that we are happy to meet with and talk to parents and next-of-kin at Open Days so long as you, as a prospective student, are with them.
Please contact the Disability Team for more information on 01204 903 478 or email: email@example.com, more information can also be found here.
The University of Bolton award-winning Student Services Team ensures students needs and requirements are supported, so they can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.