Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
Support for New and Current Students
Become a University partner or agent
With one of the most ethnically diverse student populations in the UK, comprising of around 60 nationalities on-campus, the University of Bolton is proud to welcome both Undergraduates and Postgraduates from all across the world into our friendly, supportive learning environment.
For agents and partners looking to cooperate in the future, please contact the international team to discuss your proposal further. You can do so by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry, or call 01204 903 110 for guidance.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
For enquiries about courses with overseas partners please contact OCDcourses@bolton.ac.uk.
To find out more about the entry requirements for international students, please visit here.
The University of Bolton is proud to have a strong international social society and welcomes students to a diverse supportive and welcoming campus. For the past three years being voted No. 1 for Student Satisfaction (Complete University Guide, North West) is because we put our students’ and their needs, first!
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.