Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
Support for New and Current Students
Are there any work placements on Business Management courses?
We have a strong focus on the employability of our students, and work placements are available. We have excellent links with both local and regional Business Management firms and a work placement in the second year of the undergraduate degree programme. The Institute of Management's Advisory Board played a vital role in developing the degree course, and working with industry ensures that you are learning the appropriate skills needed to adapt in an ever-evolving sector. This ensures your readiness for employment and the ability to transfer your theoretical and work-placement skills. Guest visitors from the industry are regularly involved in activities, and tutors are happy to recommend other professional activities that will be beneficial to your professional development. The rest of your time you will be studying in taught classes or independently.
If you have any other enquiries relating to this you can contact the BSc (Hons) Business Management Team to discuss, their contact details can be found at the bottom of the specific course page by searching the Institute of Management subject area.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
At the University of Bolton, we understand our students have different requirements and we pride ourselves on the positive and supportive learning environment we provide. Being voted No. 1 for Student Satisfaction for the past three years (Complete University Guide, North West) is a testament to our approach.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.