Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
Are there any sports and recreation off-campus activities?
We have a link with the Anderton Centre who have outdoor activities such as archery, kayaking, and team-building. They do a pay-and-play session on Wednesday's which is £5 and includes transport to and from the University.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
For information about our activities, please visit our sport and wellness page. Alternatively, you can contact us on 01204 903 172 or by emailing email@example.com.
Information about the Anderton Centre can be found here.
Sport is a great way to engage with new friends.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.