Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
Support for New and Current Students
Are the buildings accessible for disabled people?
We are proud of the fact the whole of the University of Bolton can accommodate disabled students and guests. We have access ramps, automated doors, and an award-winning student services team who are available to accommodate and advise our students and visitors. Please find out more on our student support page, email email@example.com or call 01204 903 478.
Thank you for your interest in the University of Bolton. There is no better opportunity than an open day to explore the great facilities at Bolton, and to meet our talented lecturers and students.
Alternatively, chat to our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
You can read more about the measures the University has taken to ensure the campus is COVID-secure at our coronavirus page.