Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
Support for New and Current Students
Are my qualifications acceptable to study in the UK?
We will check any Level 3 qualification you have and map it with the equivalencies provided by NARIC UK.
Most EU Level 3 qualifications may be considered at least equivalent to UK GCSE level (except when English is taught as a second language).
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
You can find all entry requirements for EU students (in the original language) on our website at our entry requirements.
For more information, please visit our EU students page.
The University of Bolton is proud to support our students career ambitions through a positive, supportive learning environment.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.