Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
Are Business Management courses accredited and/or recognised by a professional body?
The BSc (Hons) Business Management course is a dual award qualification, along with your academic studies you will also have the opportunity to use your studies towards a Level 5 diploma recognition from the CMI (Chartered Management Institute) to enhance your employability and display professional and academic skills. There are also exemptions available for professional qualifications with the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) depending on your choice of study. Please contact the programme leader from the specific subject area for more details about routes towards these options, their contact details can be found at the bottom of the specific course page by searching the Institute of Management subject area.
Once you have completed the course you will achieve a highly recognised qualification that will enable you to progress to a career in Business and Management sectors, as well as a variety of other analytic fields.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
At the University of Bolton, we understand our students have different requirements and we pride ourselves on the positive and supportive learning environment we provide. Being voted No. 1 for Student Satisfaction for the past three years (Complete University Guide, North West) is a testament to our approach.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.